Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When it comes to being "Faster to any sized disaster", SERVPRO speaks that mantra better than anyone. Our SERVPRO of Lexington team has traveled near and far to respond to all kinds of disasters. Whether the job is big or small, our SERVPRO team will be there! At SERVPRO of Lexington, we have responded to over 22 states that are in need of emergency services. This past year, we responded to Hurricane Michael in Panama City, Florida. When our team travels for a storm, we make sure we still have plenty of technicians at home to respond to our local losses. No job is too big or too small for our SERVPRO of Lexington team!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (859) 225-3193
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lexington, KY arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.